Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

JoLyn of Uphill Both Ways has given me the Kreativ Blogger award. Thanks, JoLyn! Being a new blogger, I appreciate this very much.

I now get to pass this award on to seven of my favorite bloggers:

Andrea of Family Tales

Apple of Apple's Tree

Carolyn of Like Sand Through An Hourglass

Elyse of Elyse's Genealogy Blog

Jennifer of Jennifer's Genealogy Blog

Miriam of AnceStories: The Stories of My Ancestors

Ruth of Bluebonnet Country Genealogy and The Graveyard Rabbit of Cowtown

Be sure to visit them all!

Here are the rules connected with the KreativBlogger Award:

1. Copy the award to your site.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Link to those sites on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominate.

Congratulations everyone and thanks again, JoLyn.

7 comments:

  1. You're welcome Debbie - I always love reading your blog. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie,

    Thanks so much for the award! I love reading your blog too!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Debbie! Hopefully, soon, you will be reading about my success in applying for Daughters of the Republic of Texas!!! Thanks for all of your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I'm sorry I'm so far behind in catching up with everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry that I didn't acknowledge that you gave me this award in my original post...I have updated it to reflect your kindness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Debby, I'm so embarrassed because I'm just now finding my award. I was so afraid that you had changed your mind and took it back.

    May I still add it to my blog? Oh, my, I'm so ashamed, but I really have been very busy with my family and haven't haven't had much time to work on my blog.

    I promise to get back with it and do better in the future.

    Now, to learn how to add it to my blog! :)

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carolyn,

    Sure, you can still add the award to your blog!

    I am in the process of moving and have been neglecting my blog, too, so I certainly understand.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name and email or a way to get in touch with you if we have common surnames; or if you don't want to put your email address in the comments, please email me privately. Thank you!